ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION TILL 1000
Who can take?
- Grade 2 & 3
- Students in higher classes who want to take as a remediation course
What will you get?
- Workbooks: Booklets and Worksheets
- Concrete Tools : Abacus, Flash cards
- Online Videos: Numerous videos to assist learning
- Practice : Numerous Online Practice/Tests
- Online Manipulatives: 16 Online Manipulatives
- Online Activities: Many virtual simulations to understand various concepts
- Exam Certification: On clearing the final test, students will get Exam Certification.
- Certified Teachers ( Only Classroom and Live )
- Small Student Teacher Ratio
- Classes: 12 classes of 1 hr each spread over 2 to 3 months
Benefits of the Program
- Rock Solid Foundation with modular workbooks for every topics designed by IIT-IIM alumnus
- Easy to learn with more than 15 workbooks for every subject
- Aligned to CBSE/ICSE/STATE/IB standards
- 100% mapping to regular textbooks used in Schools like Math Steps, Selina, R.D.Sharma, R.S.Agarwal, NCERT
- More than School Curriculum with focus on Higher Order Thinking skills with coverage of Exemplar problems prescribed by NCERT
- Skill based Diagnostic Tests to assess the need of Bridge Program for weaker students.
- Customized Modules for students who have problems in Tables, Subtraction, Division, Fractions and Algebra
- Learning is fun and easy
- 360 degree learning with classroom and self learning at home
- Rewards like Medals and Certificates at every level. State level competition once in a year.
- Affordable pricing.
ACCESS ONLINE CONTENT
Take a Preliminary Assessment
- Diagnostic Test for Grade 2( click here )
- A detailed report will be sent to your Email ID.
How to access the online videos on myicube.com on payment?
Step 1: Click the link below and signup
Step 2: Student Kit and the online access would be send with in 3 to 5 working days. The online access would be given with in 1 to 2 working days.
Step 3: On receipt of the worksheets and the online access, students can self study. However for younger kids till Grade 2, it is advisable parents see the videos themselves and teach the kids.
Step 4: Take the final test and get a level certification
What are the steps for Classroom/Live Programs?
Classroom programs are subject to the availability of a local center. However Live programs through Zoom/Google Meet/Microsoft Teams is available through out India.
The teacher will inform the parents about the timings and days to be attended.
For any more information, you can visit our website https://www.ihots.in
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GOALS OUTCOMEACADEMIC EXCELLENCE/TUTORING
- DURATION1 -3 MONTHS
- GRADEKG-CLASS 2